"Parrot" Overlay For Moog Minitaur and Sirin
Note: Photos show the default cut with three corners notched out to show the Moog name and logos. If you prefer your overlay to cover any or all of the notched corners, just make a note when placing your order. Please specify which corners you want left square vs. notched out.
This is an aftermarket overlay that you place over the front panel faceplate of your Moog Minitaur or Sirin synthesizer (the overlay is designed to work with both the Minitaur and Sirin). The labeling on the overlay includes the additional functions included in the version 2 firmware such as EG Drone, Panic (notes off), VCO Hard Sync, VCO2 Beat Frequency, selecting modulation source (LFO Shape), etc.
The overlay's artwork uses high contrast graphics and large fonts for easy viewing in low light.
Overlay Installation Instructions:
Watch the overlay installation video here: https://youtu.be/Q59oOS6I68M
- Remove the front panel knobs from your Moog Minitaur or Sirin synthesizer. You may need to use a small knife or letter opener to GENTLY pry the knobs off. We recommend wrapping the knife with masking tape to avoid scratching the front panel.
- Remove the front panel screws using a Phillip's head screwdriver.
- Remove the backing from the adhesive strips on the reverse side of the overlay. We recommend using tweezers to remove the backing.
- Place the overlay over the synthesizer's front panel, making sure it lays flat.
- Re-install the front panel screws (no need to over-tighten the screws), and then the knobs.
The overlay is printed on a highly durable, waterproof, and 100% recyclable polyester sheet (not vinyl, fiber, or plant-based). The matte finish is designed to minimize reflections from ambient light for maximum readability.
If the overlay becomes dirty, we recommend gently wiping it down with a soft cloth that is dry or slightly moistened with water. We do not recommend cleaning the overlay with isopropyl alcohol as this may damage the artwork. Based on our testing, the following substances will severely damage the artwork if left on the surface for an extended period of time: tea tree oil, acetone, nail polish remover, bleach, household cleaners, and hand sanitizer.
Our products are custom manufactured in small batches based on customer demand. Most orders are shipped within 3-5 business days of payment, however in some rare cases it may take up to 2-weeks to process your order. If a shipment delay is expected, then we will contact you to provide an update on your order.
This product is made in the USA and ships from Portland, Oregon. International customers are responsible for paying all import duty and custom clearance fees for their country.
This is an aftermarket product. The product includes the overlay only and does not include a Moog Minitaur or Sirin synthesizer. Oversynth is in no way affiliated with Moog. "Minitaur" and "Sirin" are registered trademarks of Moog Music, Inc.