"Sky Minimal" Overlay For Synthstrom Deluge
This is an overlay that you place over the front panel faceplate of your Synthstrom Deluge groovebox.
This design has a very pale llight-blue background, similar to the color of the sky on a hazy day. The design includes large and clear labeling around the grid for editing of synth parameters, but there is no color-coding on the overlay itself. The encoders use the same color families (green, blue, orange, red, etc,.) as found in the Deluge Command Guide, however they are more muted and subtle.
- Encoders are color-coded (Vertical Scroll = purple, Horizontal Scroll = orange, Lower Parameter = blue, Upper Parameter = green, Select = red, and Tempo = yellow) to correspond with the color families used in the Deluge Command Guide (sold seperately).
- Shift functions are indicated by reverse text beneath the associated control.
- Synthesizer parameters in the edit matrix are indicated with large text above each pad so the label can be read while your finger is hovering over the pad.
- Synthesizer parameter pads are grouped according to their function using simple grey lines along the left side of the pads.
- To help with beatmaking, the pads in every 4th column of the grid are indicated with hash marks along the left-side. This makes it easier to locate the first beat for every measure when using a 4/4 time signature.
- The grid pads corresponding to the alphanumeric keyboard are indicated with large, bold text and high-contrast coloring.
The overlay is printed on a highly durable, waterproof, and 100% recyclable polyester sheet (not vinyl, fiber, or plant-based). The matte finish is designed to minimize reflections from ambient light for maximum readability. If the overlay becomes dirty, we recommend gently wiping it down with a soft cloth moistened with water. We do not recommend cleaning the overlay with isopropyl alcohol as this may damage the artwork. Based on our testing, the following substances will severely damage the artwork if left on the surface for an extended period of time: tea tree oil, acetone, nail polish remover, bleach, household cleaners, and hand sanitizer.
To install the overlay, simply remove any previously installed overlays. Then, remove the knobs from the front panel of your Deluge using an M1.5 (metric) hex key / allen wrench to loosen each knob’s set-screw. Next, remove the backing from the adhesive strips on the back side of the overlay. Then, simply place the overlay over the Deluge’s front panel, and gently press down to secure the adhesive strips. The adhesive strips are low-tack and easily removable if needed. Finally, re-install the Deluge’s knobs. Note that the gold knobs go on the “Upper” and “Lower” Parameter, and “Output Level” controls. The “Output Level” control has a little circular indent on the top.
Our products are custom manufactured in small batches based on customer demand. Most orders are shipped within 3-5 business days of payment, however in some rare cases it may take up to 2-weeks to process your order. If a shipment delay is expected, then we will contact you to provide an update on your order.
This product is made in the USA and ships from Portland, Oregon. International customers are responsible for paying all import duty and custom clearance fees for their country.
Note: This is an aftermarket product. The product includes the overlay only and does not include a Synthstrom Deluge synthesizer. Oversynth is in no way affiliated with Synthstrom Audible Limited.